A new year will shortly begin.
I refuse to label 2016 as anything other than a good
wizard year that bad things have happen to in. Let’s look at that good year…
I admit, I had to research a little to remind myself, as my brain is still all ‘What!? Debbie Reynolds died!?” but, let’s list the good stuff.
- Einstein was right – gravitational waves are no-longer theoretical.
- After 50 years of war, Columbia finds peace.
- Babies. If three babies are born a second, and with still several hours before midnight, near 9.5 million babies will be born this year – they have BIG shoes to fill. Just saying. No pressure.
- What about the Paralympics? Yeah, Baby! Oh, and the Olympics too.
- This kid makes teddy bears for sick children.
- We eradicated the Ebola virus. Long may it be eradicated.
- Dinosaur feathers were found preserved in amber.
- Good things happen everyday. Find some here. Google ‘good news’ for your area, it’ll warm your heart and make you cry. Not that I did. No. Definitely not. *clears throat*
- Barrack Obama is still president
- I discovered this again:
Let’s be happy 2017, or at least, thoroughly content:
What ever you do in 2017, be your best.