Blog writing and writing generally are floundering at the moment. I have several half-written posts in drafts that may or may not ever be read, so to keep things moving along, I’m stealing this post-idea from Rarasaur. (Thanks, Rara)
21 Things I Irrationally
‘Hate’ is a punchier title but ‘Dislike’ is a more accurate given the lameless of these answers. I tried to limit myself to things that I felt were particularly irrational, petty or unusual.
- When someone casually picks up my brand new magazine/book and I haven’t read it yet.
- The texture of dried fruit
- Artificial lemon and lime smells and flavours
- People touching my hair
- Crapostrophes (Apostrophe crimes – Yay, I invented a word!)
- Chewing gum
- The notion of ‘celebrity’
- Country music
- That moment between being wet and getting dry
- That moment between pyjamas and clothes
- Air blowing in my face
- Excessive use of exclamation marks!!!!!!
- Reality TV shows
- Not being able to eat an ice cream backwards (cone first)
- Turning wet jeans inside-out
- Putting my hand into a bag of crisps
- Sitting on a seat warmed by a stranger
- Sports commentary
- Xs use of abbr in text w/out character limitations. Not Gr8
So there you have it. Anything you relate to?